April Danann

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527

www.aprildanann.com

Saturday 21 July 2012

Well, this will be a challenge!

I love a challenge and I also love to cook, eat, create new recipes, shop for food, grow vegetables in my garden and even the washing up after a meal. Anything to do with food and eating is a passion for me - however, I have come to appreciate good food, real meals made with fresh, whole, organic ingredients.

My goal here is simple - I want to find a way to replace the remaining foods that creep into our diets with homemade versions. This means that I have to source the raw ingredients, find or create recipes and then experiment with making these foods as well as storing them.

There are a few things that I have in mind and will write about them in the coming days and weeks. However, if you follow my other blogs or know me - (please check out The Pagan Diet© blog) - then you also know that I fast and do Master Cleanses regularly.

I have hesitated because I was thinking this is going to be a challenge - can I cook and create these foods when I cannot taste test them? Or do I only experiment with some new recipes on my food days? LOL Believe it or not, this was my biggest obstacle to starting another blog. 

Of course now I realize that I will carry on as I usually do - during my cleanses and fasting days I do the research and planning for my recipe experiments. Then on my food and feasting days - I get to play around in the kitchen and enjoy my creations. 

Hang around and visit often -- this is going to get interesting!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment