April Danann

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527

www.aprildanann.com

Tuesday 11 December 2012

High Vibration Eating & Cooking

Today has been a busy one - just getting a few more things done for the holidays as well as trying to finish up some tasks I have set for myself. It's all good though and I am still working away down my list for our upcoming feast....

I just finished making cookies for the freezer (no one got to sample them!) as I thought how much easier it would be to have as much as possible made ahead of time. Then I get to concentrate on the main meals while I enjoy a little free time too.

Yesterday I decided to make another pudding for our collection - this one is a Sticky Date & Fig pudding - it took far longer to cook then I thought it would and I was up every hour checking on the steamer last night, until about 4 this morning! LOL

But, I think this one is going to be a winner because it smelled and looked so nice. It was steamed entirely on the wood stove (perhaps that's why it took 8 hours) and it has got me thinking that this slower cooking method might be even better than all of the slow methods I use now.

So with this in mind I only cooked food today for the kids on the wood stove....I made porridge, baked salmon, rice, stir-fry of veggies and some vegetable mash (carrot, sweet potato). All by gently cooking them on a lower heat for a little longer time.

Because I am still fasting, I really don't know if they tasted any better, however, I think the foods were of a higher vibration because they were handled in a gentler manner. And I am not sure I am explaining this very well here!! LOL

All living things have a vibration - food (especially) picks up and retains the vibrations of those who touch it, cook it as well as the methods used to process or prepare it. When it is gently and carefully made into a meal - then this is exactly the energy that you are consuming...

I feel as if I am learning an entire new way of eating and living here....once again.

April

Sticky Date & Fig Pudding 

No comments:

Post a Comment