April Danann

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527

www.aprildanann.com

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Digestion and Hearing Voices...

Today I felt like having some fruit salad - I know it's winter, but my body just needed some extra vitamin C and the fastest way to get it is to eat some fresh herbs and fresh fruit. So, today I am doing just that. 

Fruit is also fairly easy to digest - and when you have just spent 21 days fasting, perhaps sticking with digesting fruit for the first couple of days or so is always best. This morning I put the fruit salad in my porridge - which is another food that is easy on the gut, and it was heavenly.

Years ago I would not have given as much thought to paying attention to my body, listening, watching and following it's instructions as I do now. To a certain extent as an intuitive, I have always had to listen, but not always have I followed through.

When it comes to food, this is one of the most common misconceptions on the planet. I actually have people tell me - 'my body needs sugar', or I really 'feel' like a cup of coffee. And for the most part they have convinced themselves that these voices, feelings, senses really do come from their body tissues.

Of course, they do not. Your body's first priority is to preserve life - yours. Not one single organ, tissue or cell in your body would ever request some type of poison as a fuel. Ever. 

These 'voices' or desires come entirely from the entities (aka fungus, yeast, nasty bacteria, molds, low vibration viruses) who run the show inside your gut. The worst part is they have been managing your digestion, absorption and breakdown of food as well. 

Or in the case of nearly everyone - the utter and complete lack of the above normal physiological functions. When there is an overgrowth or imbalance within the gut this results in a dysfunction and routinely affects everything. Both inside and outside of your body.

So, getting back to cravings....you are probably not craving anything more then green leaves, fresh herbs and nice vegetables. It all comes down to who you listen too....

April

Fruit Salad...Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment