April Danann

+353 (0)87 236 1616
+353 (0)28 34527

www.aprildanann.com

Saturday 19 January 2013

You Are the Key to Change....

Right about this time many people are either just beginning their New Years resolutions made about their health, eating and lifestyle or feeling ready to give up after only a few short days. It's a tough thing to do - especially if you have not done anything to work with your mind.

Including your mind in the process of any changes you make ensures a higher degree of success. Once I started to figure that out for myself, my own life changed in many positive and eventful ways. But, it also meant one of the biggest things in my current life.....

I had to start accepting responsibility for what I was doing, what I was eating, how I was choosing to live and then work at making changes accordingly. It also meant I had to be big enough to let things, people, relationships and negative patterns go when necessary.

I guess the most important thing I would say to anyone who has made a positive change in the New Year and who is wavering or to someone who is about to embark on a new path - do not give up easily. There will be times when you feel down, deprived, moody (and whatever else) - however, most of this will be coming from a fractured mind...

Your mind has been overly influenced by years of toxins, rubbish food, machine made meals, chemical water, antibiotics, medication and whateverelse they can throw at us. We have been breathing it in, eating it, drinking it, walking in it and bathing in it.

Now, it is going to take some time to break through these chains that bind and tether your mind to the mass consciousness (I call it the over mind) and hold you in this negative pattern of eating, thinking and believing. 

Don't be easily pushed down. Do not give up without a fight. Press on - the only thing you have to lose is - fear of change. You have absolutely everything to gain.

You are the key....

April

There is a rainbow - always!

No comments:

Post a Comment